Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Little-Messy-Library

It’s already a very looooong holiday for us—the-almost-graduated-highschool-student. So everyday is weekend for me, and my mom always telling me to manage my little-messy-library.
Honestly, I like to manage something but it’s always ‘okay, later I’ll work with it. Really, I swear to work with it’ but in the next time, I’ll say that thing (again) soooo...I don’t make it at all.
UNTIL someday, I had such an inspiration to work with it. Gyahahah XD Finally. Fyuh~
And I realized I have so many magazine on my little-messy-library...even there’re still magazine that I borrow from my friend. Lol~ very big thanks to Ranissa and Reihan for the animonster that you’ve lend me. Sorry, I’ve no time to meet you two, guys kekekeke~~~
But I have plan to return all the magazine I borrow from you two. Yeah, still a plan XD
So these are all the inhabitants of my little-messy-library...




So... I wanna tell you how I get these stuffs. Each of them has their own history, lol *exaggerating*
First, I wanna introduce you tooooo....PROVOKE! YEAHH~~
It’s a lovely and friendly magazine for highschool student. Why? BECAUSE IT’S FREE!!! YEAH, WE LOVE EVERYTHING THAT FREE!!! Gyahahaha >_<V

It’s such e a very nice day when I find a dump of this magazine in administration room...huft. To get this magazine, it needs a sacrifice. The room is always full of that fucking students who want the same thing as mine. And I’m the one of the always-be-the-first person who take this magazine XD Because the exemplar is limited soooo sometimes I could be a devil that take each volume more than one. You can see how many volume that I could take more than one kekekeke~~~
It’s kind of pleasure when you can take the free-limited-magazine as many as you want lalalala~~~ XD sorry for the other....



After PROVOKE! There’s...KAWANKU. Yep, I just have two volume. The one on the top I bought because IT’S CHO KYUHYUN ON THE COVER, yey!!! >.<
And the other one I got from exhibition...ah, I forget about it lol XD

After that, I have graphic magazine...It’s CONCEPT and BABYBOSS...Yep yep, I love design and graphic things sooo this one of my lovely collection. Thanks for those creative crew who make this kind of stuff. It always gives me inspiration when I read it again....Wohooo~~





Now, is NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC’s turn!!!
It’s indonesian version of them. Its original price is 50k but I bought this from secondary bookstore on Senen, it’s still in a very good condition (even still in plastic) when I bought it. So without hesitation I bought four of them. And the cost became 15k each...Hm, good prices, huh? Kekeke....





And this is my first and the last GAMESTATION kekeke~
Still, I bought this on the secondary bookstore. I was on freak phase of Ragnarok Online XD
The original price 15k that time but I bought with only 7,5k ohohoho...I love secondary bookstore XD













And this is the original FINAL BOOK OF PLEASE SAVE MY EARTH ...Honestly, I don’t know the story at all but I caught my self mesmarizing with its artwork. Again, I got in with only 10k because of my mom in secondary bookstore, from the sales price 30k. I saw its original label price on the back and I calculated it, its normal price is around 300k in rupiahs. My mom have a good skill in bargaining -__-a












And then....ELLE DECORATION. I know how expensive this kind of magazine for myself but lucky me, I got from my sister. She got it from goody bag that she won from fashion exhibition. She know I want to be an interior designer, and love to see this kind of book soooo she gave me the of two of them. Thanks for Fiki for this lovely magazine~~ XD












And this is the one who have the greatest number of all. Japanese-stuff-magazine : ANIMONSTER, ANIME INSIDER, ADVANCE... but mostly is Animonster~
It is my collection since in elementary school. Believe it or not, with 30k every months for a kid that should still love chocolote, ice cream than a magazine, I bought it. My mom always angry with my collection, and how I spend my money for something like this.

Then I have 2 series of ANIMONSTER’S POSTERBOOK !!!

Still, my mom yelled at me that time~ kekekeke~~~


And this is HAI—Harry Potter Special Edition!!!! I was a freak of Daniel Radcliffe


And the last is my own magazine—my school magazines XD


The first is B_Magz (Baraya Magazine). Baraya is my school’s cool name XD lol
I was responsible as Ilustrator, and I remember I was the only one 7th grade student in that extraculicular. And I don’t know what the purpose of the first cover->>public transportation called Angkot. Oh my -____- how lame that is.
And FYI, this is the first and the last edition for B_Magz (how pathetic -_-)

And this is my comic lol, it’s really lame XD this is doujinshi~~~


This is MISTAR (Media Informasi SMANTI at RASAL). It published when I was at 10th grade, yes Highschool exactly.... SMANTI is the unofficial name of SMAN TIGA(3) it is my school in Depok.
I still work as Ilustrator in editorial.
And it’s published once in a year...




See, this is my artwork. I was trying another way in colouring my comic. But I failed, I know -_-a




And this is MISTAR on my second year in highschool. In this edition I write 2 articles, one is about suicide of highschool student and the other is special report from our special guest star on our school birthday party : White Shoes and The Couples Company. This is my first experience in interviewing a star. This is WOW...



And for this edition it is my artwork... I was really have no idea with what the story should be lol~~




by the way, This is my picture with WSTCC ^^
Okay, I’m the one without hijab and I’m not a boy (of course) lol XD


Again, this is the head of each division. You must know which one is me^^

Ohya, beside magazine MISTAR has a  bulletin. It is published four time in a year, once in 3 months...

I just have four of them kekekeke~~~ ^^a
And I’m stiil work as an ilustrator (comic)^^

Okay, I think that's all for now.. That was all I can find from my little-messy-library ^^
and now, It already changed to my little-neat-library lol~~ XD




No comments:

Post a Comment