Sunday, August 18, 2013

Talks About The Rain

I opened our last conversation box and wrote, "You know, I really love last rain today. I rode in the middle wohoooo~~. But I know, how hard I love it, it signs me for the sad moment after that instead. Perhaps,  that's why I love the rain... So I will know, after I face it...I'll be sad. Complicated, right? But I couldn't blame it"

Then you just gave me an " :'( "

"Should I runaway then?" I asked.

"No. Why should you run while the rain keep catching?" you said.

I smirked when read your answer," Oh yeah, like love, right? You can run, you can hide. But you can't escaped it. Wohoooo~ congratulation *clap*"

"Why escaping from those majestic feeling?"

"Like people said, sometimes it's hurt. Ah, well no-man's man. Thank you for the times that worth it" I tried to end this conversation.

But you sent me again, "When it feels hurt, then it isn't love"

" :'( . Then what?" I felt very lost.

"Perhaps, it is lust. A strong feeling to posses" you answered. I was speechless. I exhaled my breath.

"I let the rain come and go. Everytime. I know the rain is everyone's. Not only mine. But It gets me stuck in the middle. Falling in love with the raindrops. I got escaped. I wont run. It makes me falling in. Like today or the other day"

"Just enjoy it. Enjoy until you get use to it. Enjoy until you sick of it. Then you know how to stop. And let them evaporate into a new cloud then fall in the other place"

"I release all my feeling into it. I say it right away when it comes to me. And It answers the same. Like an echo" I stopped writing,".....Do I hear an echo? It's just an echo? It can be an echo in the middle of the rain?"

"Sometimes, rain echoing in certain places"

"Really?"

"Really"

"So that means I stand where the rain echoing?"

"Wherever you stand, you will be the best"

"I'm the best in falling, huh? Whatever 'falling' is..." I just wanted to write 'lol' after that, but you typed quickly.

"You know how best the rain fall. They will become a rainbow once they meet sunshine. Fine your shine"

"Rain's still falling. It makes me blind"

"At least you still have a heart. Use it to see right through them"

"Do I look like a loser?"

"You are a winner"

" :') " and I gave him,"Thank you. Do I bothering you, again?"

"Never felt..." you said.

" B) B) B) Then I'll bother you again and again"

"Feel free then.."

"Muhahahaha. Kidding~"

"Be my guest. The point is you feel better now"

"Ya, feel better, much better :) :) :)"

So...that is what I got from you. I learn something; that I should enjoy it after I got stuck of it and then I'll know how to stop. Well, let's see. 


Insan Kamalia R
Thanks Angga for listened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment